How does summoning work?
- Summoning is a straight-forward
- Pay 300 (Genesis) /500 MAGIC (Aux)
- Choose to burn a small/medium/large Prism for % chance and reduce CD from 10 days to as low as 7 days.
- Depending on demand/supply, success rate % varies (you CAN fail summons – as of writing 9/7/2022 – 2% fail chance only)
- Fortunately, if you fail you are refunded MAGIC plus your Prism!
- For quite some time, summoning has only been viable for Genesis Legions due to aux floor prices of around 300 MAGIC
- Image of your legion will be randomized as will background colors.
- There is also a 0.01% chance of max level constellations or drop of Azurite dust (unknown utility; low probability event)
Prism buff rates
- Let’s face it, if you had to pay up a bit of MAGIC for % chance of hitting rares, that degen inside of you will do it!
- Upon successful summon, these consumables get burnt. When failz = refund, fair game, not ruggy.
- Another factor is Prisms reduce cooldown to as low as 7 days – save those 3 days for quest or crafts! (always use large prism!)
|Uncommon % |
|Rare % |
Genesis Legion Drop Rates (Bracket = with Large Prism buff)
- Tempest’s opinion, just burn a large prism for Genesis summons and save 3 days (time is money fren!)
- Those uncommon/rare aux have same utility on questing to common for now, – but this may change in the future.
- In the meantime, those rarer legions do offer a staking % bonus
- When you have summoned more than 5 legions, your sixth legion onwards requires 5 balancer crystals
|Common||90% (76%)||9% (17%)||1% (7%)|
|Special||85% (71%)||12% (20%)||3% (9%)|
|Uncommon||80% (66%)||15% (23%)||5% (11%)|
|Rare||75% (61%)||18% (26%)||7% (13%)|
|Legendary||70% (56%)||20% (28%)||10% (16%)|
Aux Legion Drop Rates (Bracket = with Large Prism buff)
- Generally, don’t suggest burning Prisms on Aux summons, and it’s 500 MAGIC vs. Trove listings of 300 MAGIC – something maybe for the next bull market? sadge
- You can only summon once and that’s it!
|Common||100% (86%)||0% (8%)||0% (6%)|
|Uncommon||95% (81%)||5% (13%)||0% (6%)|
|Rare||90% (76%)||9% (17%)||1% (7%)|